Thursday, May 20, 2010

It took a while for you to find me, I was hiding in the lime tree.

-Most beautiful song ever by Trevor Hall. <3
Anyways, this is going to be a short entry.
I'm 119, :) tomorrow I'm not eating at all. No more binging and purging; I'm trying my best to stop that. I binge when I'm not even hungry, like today I'm cooking up a huge meal and I'm saying to myself, "Why am I doing this, I'm not even hungry!!" And I easily could of walked away not hungry, but for some reason I didn't. Well tomorrow I'm hanging with friends, getting outta this house and I won't binge around them let alone eat so it'll be good. I just hope everything works out.
Goood nighttt.

3 comments:

  1. i hope it works out for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I hope it works out too. Have a good weekend
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lucky lucky. I wish I was 119 already.
    Hope you don't binge around your friends! Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete