Thursday, September 16, 2010

A good morning blog.

First off, I have to say that I'm sorry to those who I haven't responded to in comments! ): I really am sorry, and I will do better than my best to comment on every one's and reply. Usually when I get on here I just type a new blog, go through a few of the ones that first pop up, wanting to comment!, but I don't have enough time. But now I am making more time for you guys, I promise.
Next up, um my rehab? Ha, yes I am getting out on Friday! Without a doubt, I'm eating my meal plan and shit now so my weight on Friday and vitals and blood test is all good. And of course I'm going back to my girl ana. ♥ and bel. ♥ haha yes I named them, because they are a part of me no matter how hard I try to fight this, they showed me the best way in life and no one can take that from me. This medication makes me happier, but I'm still talking to ana and bel during the rehab center. (: haha. Dood, anabel!? It's like a name! Hahaha anabel, I love you girls sososososoo much. Thank you.
I fake my meal plan. It says I'm supposed to eat like, for example, a bagel with cream cheese and jelly on BOTH sides, six mini muffins, an 8 oz. cup of milk, and some kind of fruit. Yeah, NO! So yesterday I fed it to my dogs. (: Hehehe and I poured my milk out the window! So basically I didn't eat anything for breakfast, but for lunch I don't have that choice and I HAVE to eat and I HAVE to keep it down at that rehab place. It's called CCED, so if ever refer to it as that, it's that same place. Hah. But yeah, dinner comes up. HELLZ YEAH DOOD! Better believe that I'm not going up to 130 ever again. Even though fucking Charlotte wants me at 140? Uh, yeah right. She's the family counselor for CCED and is just such a bitch. Whatever though, no more having to deal with her (:
Next month I can get my temps, for driving. I'm soooooooo happy. God, why can't I just be 18? As soon as I turn that age I'm getting the hell outtta here. Hopefully with E ♥ (:
Yesss I choose him. But me and brad still talk, he hugs me alot. Hah. Like, I would just have him as a drunk-make-out-buddy? haha but if that happens then he'll force more upon it, and I don't want want that. I want E. Not WANT as in like WANT!! him, I just wish he'd know how I feel. And have felt for a year now!
But I think it'll be hard because, Colin. Yeah, coming back to school, he goes out of his way to look at me. ):
The song "You are the only acception" by Paramore....like it speaks for itself. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
I gave Colin my new number in a message on facebook over the summer, but he never texted me, never replied. And don't tell me he didn't get it, just another one of his lies. Like I don't know. I'd do anything for that boy. If he'd just be honest with me from the start. Okay Megan shut up shut up shut up.
E.
E.
E.
E.
E.
E.
E.
E.
E.
<3
Not obsessive! Just trying to get over Colin. No matter what he does to me, no matter how many pictures he puts up on facebook of him with other girls, no matter what has happened in the past, doesn't matter anymore. It's today that counts.

You are the only acception. <3

Monday when I go back to school, I fear that I'll see Colin a lot more. Even though E is at school, like he's a senior, Colin is my age, my grade. SOPHOMORE! Well I think I've written too much. Comments please, and I'll reply in a heart beat. I promise! (:
Love you alll byeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment