Tuesday, September 14, 2010

unwell.

I used to always to listen to Matchbow Twenty, but then I lost their CDs and just forgot about them. But they just popped in my mind today and I'm downloading all of their songs back onto my ipod. ♥ soooo amazing, their song 'unwell'
Anyways, let's get to the facts. Saturday night I had a kickass time, smoked some k2 and drank five mike's. Hahah then I threw up. Hahaha and there was another kid there, Brad. Sosososo cute. Everyone's telling me that he's such a bad kid and to stay away from him, but I'm just so drawn to him. Like soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo attracted to him. He's cute and what not, but it's like more of a magnetic attraction haha I don't know. He said he wants to fuck me and what not. Aha. We didn't do anything that night because I was so shit faced, I just layed on the floor the whole time. And this weekend we're going to all get together again and partyyy and he said 'this time we'll party hard'. Hahaha.
Yeah, so I don't think I'm going to hang out with them. Maybe, I don't know.
But I've been talking to this other guy, for like years now. Call him E. We've been talking soso much lately and he wants to smoke with me this weekend, so I'm kinda caught between what to choose. Correction, who to choose. E is such a gentleman, never once made a move like Brad. I'll make up my mind soon enough. I don't feel like writing anymore. I'll write again soon though.
I'm still in fucking rehab. getting out this week, only your prayers could do it though. ):

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete