Thursday, September 30, 2010

I gotta keep this updated more.

We could of been the best of friends, now I'll never see this place again.

I'm done playing this game of love. This love game. Every single time, I always seem to end up hurt. Led on. Screwed over? Yeah. I have a confession to make. I didn't quit smoking. I've become like literally adicted. I need it now. Fuck this.
I'm sorry. I wish I could stop, and you know maybe I can just like that, but right now things just seem so messed up and I can't take it anymore. Alex (A♥) doesn't seem to want to talk to me. We hung out last night, just up town, nothing happened. He's really quiet. Then again, so am I! But I got my prescription filled and I'll be more chill around him which I so desperately need! But whatever. If he doesn't like me, then I'm done. Every single man I've ever met seems to be just like the last. And it'll never last, it'll never end. Is it really that hard to find just ONE, all I ask for is just one good guy out there. ♥
Please God, why can't I have just one. That's all I want, that's all I'll ever need. Just one good, sweet, cute guy. Like Alex, like E, like Colin, except minus all of their bad things that are not good.

Everyone has flaws though, right? Maybe this is just a flaw that I have; fall for guys too quickly. Yes yes yes. Any man in a flannel, ohmygoodness ♥ I'm fallling all over them! Forr reallz.
Time to stop! Time to get a life! Time to go pick up my weed! 0:
Sorryy.

No comments:

Post a Comment